Mar 6, 2011

Walk in the Wonderland

I promised to update on what happened in wonderland, didn't I? Though that event took place like, two weeks back, and I've lost the interest to blog about it, but I will try. *sigh*

We were half-an-hour-fashionably-late that night, where we were forced to stand outside the ballroom and we have to wait until the VIPs started to have their meals. So there we stood, waited eagerly to go inside and see what's happening.

While waiting outside, camwhore is the least you can do :)




Almost half an hour of waiting, I reckon, we can finally go inside and hunt for our table. There it was, right next to the VIPs' table and right in front of the stage. Diva sangat la tu meja paling depan skali? We walked in with our photographer, who did his job too well that night. Kudos to you, Azril, for capturing each moment faultlessly!

Well to be frank enough, the service wasn't that pleasing since our meals were served not in a consistent manner, and the waiter and waitress were literally dumb. They expected us to get our own rice, to roll our sleeves and put aside the used plates on the nearby table which is situated in the middle of the guests' tables provided to plunk platters. Who the heck place such table in the middle of everything? Shouldn't it be placed at any one corner of the hall so that it would not be much of a distractions to everyone else sitting at the back? Duhh.

There were several performances throughout the formal part of the dinner when the VIPs were still around, one of it being a choir performance by our juniors, I could not remember what song they sang but it surely does touch my heart for the song was dedicated to us final semester students =') Thank you so much :) You guys were so comel :)



Anyway, dinner wasn't that dreary after all if you have someone to take photos of you and friends, endlessly teheee. We stroke some poses instead of enjoying the meal cause not only the service was not too fulfilling but the food too wasn't. But I love the soup with buttered bread inside, that was nice.

What thou shalt not do during a formal dinner :D


And not long after the meals were being served, the VIPs left, and it's time for the informal part of our dinner. We knew already that we will be watching our batch video comprising of everybody holding a paper, signifying their own traits. Mine was this :


I'd loveee to share the video here, but don't know how :( But if you are able to have a look at this link, this is how the video looked like. Click here. Sorry if it does not work but I do not speak the language of technology quite fluent :D

And here are some expressions you can see as the batch video is being shown :




So while others were performing, we were busy taking photos with every possible soul we could. While we were at the back of the hall, busy doing what we were doing, I heard my name was called. I knew they were giving our Most Favourite Senior awards, Best Dressed and such things, but I absolutely have no idea why my name was called and I was plain blur but walked to the stage anyway.

Oh guess what award was given to me?

The Prom Queen. Hahahahha. I don't know why prom, but I knew by then I was the Queen for that night :D


I was trembling the whole time on stage! Malu heheee




Anddddd this was when my joyahness became too obvious for the crowd to see -___- My tiara was about to fall, hence the expression.

Thank youuuuuuu to those who voted for me, I don't know why the heck on Earth I was chosen and who the heck voted for me hahahaha thank you thank you :))

Anddd the best part was when the guys from my batch got on the stage and sang rock kapak songs :)) Sejati by Wings, I Wanna Hold Your Hands by Beetles, and another rock kapak song I could not remember. What we did was we printed out the lyrics beforehand and when the guys got on the stage, I suggested that everybody got on the stage, so everybody did and the stage was filled with us, lucky it does not crash :D









And other photos of that night :))














And the girls' group camwhore :







AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, BATCH PHOTO :)))))))))


Everybody says LAPANNNN :D


"Don't want to leave, but we both know sometimes it's better to go. Somehow I know we'll meet again, not sure quite where and I don't know just when you're in my heart, so until then, smile, don't want to cry saying goodbye."

-The Muppets =')


2 comments:

ellisa said...

love ur dress!

Farrah Ridzwan said...

Thanks sayang! I just custom made the long black dress. The slip-on I bought it from Topshop. Go buy! :)