Mar 31, 2011

No Frontier

I just got home last night, and it's amazing, the feelings to be around Mama and the rest of the families, it's of no comparison, at all.

But deep inside when I'm alone in my room late at night, apart from being online without any purpose, I do miss them girls. Like, i really really really miss them. It's crazy, huh? I just left uni yesterday and yet I'm having the strongest feeling ever.

And to admit, I'm sad. We're graduating soon, and these girls have always been my strength when Mom was miles away though just a phone call away. But they are who I'd turn to for immediate relief of sorrow. They are the instant source of happiness, always.

Through the trees I will find you. Take my breath as your own, take my eyes to guide you home, 'cause I love you so. *hugsss*

I edited myself, as if I'm wearing hijab and inner, macam takde gambar lain kan but so what I love this shot and our happy faces <3

No comments: