Mar 13, 2011

Kapitan

Random trip to Penang, again. Much more random than the very first random trip we had. But this time, just the 3 of us, having so much fun travelling to the Island, discovered a new place to eat, new mosque to pray, traveled on new routes, slept in a budget hotel we never thought we would ever check into, lepak Hard Rock just to listen to few songs and surprisingly the Chinese lady can sing Amy Search's Tiada Lagi very beautifully, and got us high singing along with her when the rest of the crowds did not.

Being absolutely unprepared for a one and a half days trip, we bought disposables and deodorant spray. Lucky enough that my friend just bought a tooth paste beforehand, and lucky enough that I met Dad prior to our journey, and Mom did kirim some t-shirts and under-garments, and I managed to pow Dad few things at the pharmacy :D

All I can say is, I wouldn't mind to pay for tolls and fuels just to have another round of Kapitan. Too good to even waste a single crust.

No comments: