I was feeling tremendously bored this evening, so I went to Zati's room to lepak. So when 2 bored girls are together in a dark room, lying on the same single-sized bed, this conversation with intentional Manglish accent occured :
Zati : I want to eat baked cheese rice at C-Kopitiam
Me : I don't want to go to C-Kopitiam
Zati : Why you don't want to go to C-Kopitiam?
Me : Because if I go there I want to have vanilla milkshake again
Zati : Then you have to forget vanilla milkshake
Me : I cannot forget vanilla milkshake. Everytime I go there I must remember vanilla milkshake
Zati : You cannot remember vanilla milkshake. You have to remember your parents, which is more important than vanilla milkshake.
*************************************
Who the heck on Earth compare their parents with a glass of vanilla milkshake??
Who the heck on Earth compare their parents with a glass of vanilla milkshake??
No comments:
Post a Comment