To all airline providers in Malaysia, could you please upgrade your services and provide return flights from Alor Setar - Terengganu, pretty pleaseeeeeeeee? :(
I have cousin's wedding to attend on 16th April, which unfortunately overlaps with my batch's Farewell Party.
Problem is ; I have booked my return flights from Alor Setar - KL. (Cousin's wedding on our side will be held in KL)
So my only solution that I could think of at this precise stressful moment is, that, I will not go back to KL but instead, I will attend the wedding on the bride's side which is in Terengganu. My return tickets will be burnt then. Burn baby burn.
Another problem is ; There's no direct flight from Alor Setar to Terengganu and if I were to go to Terengganu, I have to go there by bus, which I'm not used to (padahal sama je ngan balik KL naik bas asal kau gedik sangat Farrah??). And it will take me almost 8 hours to travel by bus, if I don't miscalculate.
What should I do then? What what whatt? Not to attend both event? Bodohnya kalau macam tu. Pepatah apa yang boleh describe situasi aku sekarang ni? Yang dikejar tak dapat, yang dikendong berciciran?
Stressed out lah macam ni. Dah la assignment tak start buat lagi hari Ahad nak submit kot, nak tunggu apa lagi? Nak tunggu lecturer lajak due date lagi?
**Cuba bayangkan tengah stress macam ni, skali tiba-tiba datang seorang makhluk Allah, nanyi lagu Rebecca Black depan kau,
Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
Today i-is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
We-we-we so excited
We so excited
We gonna have a ball today
Sumpah aku lepuk sampai bengkak mulut dia macam mulut aku siang tadi bengkak sebab jerawat. Biar bernanah bibir kau, hambek.**
Oh, abaikan makhluk jelmaan Rebecca Black itu tadi. Nah, sebuah jenaka yang aku dapat daripada Facebook kawan aku punya :
My teacher pointed at me with his ruler and said:"At the end of this ruler is an idiot!!" I got detention after I asked him which end he was referring to.
Ok bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment