This is when I wore hijab to my lecturer's kenduri before she left for Makkah. I borrowed this hijab from a friend of mind because pathetically, I don't have any hijab in my wardrobe in uni then.
This is when I started to wear hijab officially, went to have seafood night with friends. I felt ahhh-mazing, to be honest. It felt so comfortable and, I don't know how to describe it but it just felt so right :)
On one night I went to dine at Secret Recipe randomly to celebrate my dear friend's success in love. Haha that sounds so weird :p
Eid ul-Adha :)
When this particular photo was taken, it has been 1 month and 4 days since I started wearing hijab :)
To Maysaa : Live Fashion / Love Music
Celebrating my dear friend's anniversary heheee
My girlfriend's boyfriend's birthday. I do not claim ownership over that pink BB. Haha I am still not an anti-social person. Soon, maybe?
Chee Meng day out with the lovelies <3
To OBB's preloved sale.
And my favourite photo of all is this one, because I look very much like Mama :))
P.S. Minta maaf, ini post paling vain pernah saya buat (kot). Janji tak buat lagi -___-











2 comments:
Nice kak farah pakai hijab :)
Thank you :))
Post a Comment