Let me recap how I started wearing hijab.
I woke up at 2/3 of a night and prayed, and I felt so sad inside, like there was something missing in my life, like there was a huge black hole in my stomach which I can't seemed to conceal with anything.
The next morning, I donned my hijab on and went out.
And it was all the power of The Almighty, Allah Ya Rabb, for He has open my heart and blessed me with one of the greatest thing I can ever ask for - His hidayah.
I still, however, fail to put forward in the best sentence that I can, to thank Allah. All I can hope for is that He knows what I'm thinking and how I'm feeling deep inside - and I know He knows. Because Allah is The All-Knowing.
And I will, at times, feel sad inside for I wonder how great Allah is and how can He chose me whereas there are millions of other slaves of Him whom he can grant His hidayah to. But again, that shows how great He is, right? All I can do is pray that I will have the strength to preserve this and protect my aurah as much as I can, though I know it is never easy to keep this up to the best and proper manner.
But I will try. And never will I take this opportunity for granted because I know there are others out there who are yearning for His hidayah.
Thank you Allah. I love you with all my heart ='))
No comments:
Post a Comment