Feb 17, 2011

Diet

A dear friend of mine, Fiza is currently on diet, for having the fear that she could not fit into her dress for tomorrow's annual law dinner. Oh yes, dinner is tomorrow. I don't feel excited nor nervous since we'll not be performing this year. We'll just sit back, relax, and enjoy the whole night. Kitorang nak makan habis-habisan kali ni without having butterflies in our stomach prior to our turn to perform. Meja sebelah, awas kalian mungkin lauk kalian juga kami bedal.

Anyway, since Fiza is on diet so she has not consume carbs i.e. rice for 2 weeks now. She will eat only lauk without nasi. Kalau Idy and myself, dah pengsan masuk hospital dah kalau tak makan nasi.

So satu hari ni kitorang makan kat mall. Butter rice chicken chop. Fiza pun makan the same thing (she'll have nasi once in a while). And Zati too. Last2 I saw Fiza tak habiskan nasi dia. Knowing that she's on diet, I said

"Babe u tak habis nasi u, dah la tgh hari tadi pun makan lauk je tak makan nasi. Risau I tengok."

Fiza just laughed, nak buat macam mana kan nanti baju tak muat. Zati yang sebok reply,

"I pun tak habis jugak nasi I."

The thing is, nak tau nasi Zati yang tak habis tu banyak mana? Tengok gambar bawah ni, belah kanan is Zati's and belah kiri is Fiza's. Bezakanlah... -_______-



Now can you see berapa butir nasi je Zati punya yang tak habis tu? She talked as if dia punya nasi yang tak habis tu banyak sangat, konon dia pun on diet la konon. Haishh. Anyway I'm glad I can now again hear your laughs, Zati. You've been sick and it was very worrying.

No comments: