Feb 17, 2011

Choices

I feel so much like rambling - About consistencies.

In life, I rarely be consistent in everything I do ; be it working out, be on a proper diet plan, studies, or anything.

At the moment I should be dealing with something certainly important in life that is mooting. Mooting is when you're given a situation/problem and you'll have to act for either the plaintiff or the defendant and you've to defend your client in court. I'll have to defend the defendant who defaulted in paying his loan to the plaintiff (A bank). I am not familiar with mooting ethics. From the very beginning I have never participated in any mooting competition. I'm too lazy to spend my hours making research and preparing memorials and whatnots. But being in the final semester, this is a compulsory thing to do and I definitely am not able to abscond from "participating".

My turn to moot is on this coming 24th February which is on next Thursday and that'll be like 7 days away. That's pretty much insane since I have not started on anything, yet. Not at all. Life's a gamble for me now. Well at least I have choices, but I chose to gamble my own life, and how is that? I don't know what's up with me and my soon-to-be Junior Counsel, Idy who have the same laziness as myself hehe. There surely are so many works to be done but instead of making full use of the times we had, we let it passed us by without utilizing it and that's very very very bad. I mean, have you ever heard of a any positive result of procrastination? No, I suppose?

Parents don't just simply send me here to have fun, I shall bear that in mind more often everyday. But I haven't try the new bowling alleys in C-Mart yet! Should do that A.S.A.P teheee. I want to know and I need to know how many strikes I can make. Get my point? I can never be consistent. Or I choose not to be.

No comments: