I reached KL last night at approx 1AM and went to makan with parents and reached home only at 2.15AM.
Though too fatigue my physical was (mental, too, especially!), but I had to gagahkan diri cari my credentials as I LOST EVERYTHING. Funny much, no? Yes? NO. It's not funny when you lost your certs from secondary school, to every certs you got in Uni. No funny not funny not funny. In the end I could not find it and hit the sack. Woke up early and parents sent me to first firm for the day.
Firm #1
- 1/4 sized firm (not a small neither a medium-sized, so my friends and I considered this type of firm as a quarter)
- Doesn't offer a very pleasing first impression
- Boss is very nice, fat, heavy smoker, loves to close his eyes while thinking of what to say. Comel.
- Areas of practice : General liti, banking liti, conveyancing, criminal liti (upon request), a little bit on corporate
- Takes up to 4 chambie at one time, currently are having 2
- Allowance tak berapa nak best
- Concluding remark : You can call me if you're interested to join
I then had lunch with A and headed to second firm. I walked. I walked! That was an achievement for my lazy self, ok.
Firm #2
- 3/4 sized firm (this type of firm is neither a medium-sized nor a big-sized firm, but the partner told me it's a medium-sized firm)
- Pleasant, exclusive and professional environment
- I was given forms to be filled, and 'exam' questions. As if I am not stressed enough with my workloads back in uni, huh?
- Waited in Strength Room to be interviewed (they named their rooms with such names ; Strength, Honor, etc. Coolness)
- 2 of the partners interviewed me, both were extremely nice.
- Areas of practice : Corporate, Islamic banking & finance, convey, civil liti, bla bla bla banyak gila kot areas of practice dia
- I was warned of longgg working hours. Never dream of 9-5 or even 9-7 basis. Never say never, tibe.
- I was also told that 'Law is a jealous spouse' and that we are married to law. Yikes.
- Allowance best nak mampus. Tengok workload la bhai!
- Concluding remark : We'd have to discuss with other partners and we'll let you know hopefully by next week either via SMS or email.
Both are located nearby KLCC. Imma happy kid if I am accepted at either firm. KLCC pun akan gembira sebab sejarah lama akan berulang kembali. Yang penting kalau taknak makan tido berak dalam kereta, tolong naik LRT. Hidup jangan nak selesa sangat. Jammed macam haram. Tapi kalau dapat Firm #2, kalau dah balik kul 2, 3 pagi takpe la bawak keta siap boleh race lagi auwww. A cakap kalau dapat Firm #2, lunch hari2 OKB belanja lols.
All in all, let's just wait, see, and pray :) May the best firm wins jyeahh!
No comments:
Post a Comment