Photos via HHalem. More photos click here.
Allah itu Maha Kaya, Maha Kuasa. Setiap apa yang berlaku takkan berlaku jika bukan dengan izin dan kehendak-Nya. Dia turunkan musibah atas pelbagai alasan, I believe. Salah satunya ialah untuk menduga keimanan dan ketaqwaan kita dan kesabaran dalam menempuhi dugaan-Nya. Adakah kita akan meratapi sesuatu musibah, atau berdoa kepada-Nya agar dikuatkan hati yang lemah?
It's easier said than done, in this context. It's easy to simply ask a person to be patient. Have faith, be strong, and whatnots, merely saying it on the basis to make them feel okay where actually deep inside, we can never predict what are they feeling, though we can always say "I understand how you feel" but no, we don't. We don't until and unless we are in their shoes.
I must say that it's heartbreaking to see these kids lost their friends, parents lost their children, brothers and sisters lost their siblings. And more heartbreaking to see the families and friends weep over by the deceased's bodies, which some are in perfect condition and some are, unfortunately, incomplete, knowing that the person they love will never come back again, ever.
But bottom line is that we must believe that Allah is The All-Knowing. He takes away something from you and He will surely replace it with something better. Though there surely are no other replacements for a lost soul, but Allah does replace it with something else.
Semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat-Nya keatas semua Allahyarham dan menempatkan mereka di Arasy yang tertinggi. Ameen.
Al-Fatihah.
P.S. If only they were in the house...... ='(
And I suppose the media should stop making speculations about certain family members. Show some respect towards people who just a person they truly love, will you?
This is the last photo taken before the landslide occured. See the two adorable little boys in the front row? I wonder what happened to them ='(




No comments:
Post a Comment