I went back home few days ago, and en route to the firm for interview, Mama told me she bought me something. A notebook. I thought a notebook as in a notebook that I can doodle on and stuffs. So when I got back home Mama gave it to me, I was beyond happy because it was not a notebook that I thought but a book with notes heheeee. What do we call this kind of book, anyway?
Tak kisah la. As soon as I got this:
I don't get it kenapa Mama kena tulis tahun dia lahir -___-
I immediately giggled heheee nak hug Mama tapi Mama bushuk baru lepas masak hehh :D
So I opened it and here are few pages that got my eyes teary:
I have no words to say but, thank you Mama =') Now you make me miss you even more T___T





No comments:
Post a Comment