Apr 28, 2011

Mr. Ashokumar Pathmanathen

After the meaningful one-hour chat we had after class today, I just had to blog about you, Sir. You are truly an inspiration for me to motivate myself and to push myself beyond the limit. You taught me Evidence Law and Civil Procedures. But most importantly you taught me how to live life to the fullest, how to utilize each and every hour which should be spent doing things we love and doing things that are beneficial to the society so that in a way, we can give back to the society. You taught me that a day could consist more than 24 hours if we love what we are doing. You taught me that passions will drive us to a destination we could never imagine we are capable to reach. You taught me that life is always, and forever will be a learning process. You taught me just so many things I could not even list it down now.

Sir, I am more than grateful to have you as my educator. If only you can tell how thankful I am for there are no words or Thank You card could express my gratitude. You showed me how a human being regardless of the religion you profess, could show the world the true definition of kindness and sincerity.

God, please bless his life and make things easy for him, for he has been making things never ever difficult for us, not even once. Ameen.

P.S. Wait for our visit soon! :)

No comments: