From my journey back home from uni the other day, I knew I was blessed. I got to see my parents where both are in the pink of health, I got to do some shopping (after ages since I last shopped, half-insanely like that), I arrived home safe and sound and got to see my brothers, all well, except the fact that my second brother has gone bald just like my eldest (which Mama truly hate - the fact that she now have two baldy sons lols), and my little brother will enroll in UiTM next week (truly Ya Allah, I am so grateful for that). I failed to find the most perfect way to thank Allah. To sufficiently thank Him, have I thanked Him enough? Though I could not find the proper words to thank You, I know You heard me. I know You understand what I was trying to convey. I know You know. Because You are The Greatest. Masha Allah..
I felt that I was blessed. And I still think I am. Despite what happened in my life (which if it were to be seen from a positive perspective, also is a blessing to me), I am happy with what I have now.
I remember what Mama always always told me ;
Kita jangan bezakan diri kita dengan orang yang di atas, bezakan diri kita dengan orang yang di bawah.
With that, we will always be thankful for what we have, right? And most of the time I tried very hard not to compare myself to those who are 'above' me. It was hard, most of the time, to be unsatisfied with life, to want more in life, to need more in life, but as hard as it may be or seem to be, there's no harm in trying, right? So just try, you'll get used to it sooner or later, insha Allah :)
Anyway, tomorrow's gonna be another long day I suppose. Need to buy few things for lil bro. I can't believe he is now such a grown up. He's gonna be a mahasiswa soon, lols. That kiddo will soon have a matrix card wehh.
Till then. Good night lovelies. Don't forget to thank Allah for your day today, be it good or bad :) And don't forget to thank Him everyday, too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment