May 15, 2011

Danish Fetish


I put on this today, on my right hand, stared at it - Beautiful. The salesperson told me that everything (inclusive of bracelet and charms) cost approx RM30k.

I almost pass out. Waddehek? I have a bracelet worth RM30k on my hand?? Nuts!

Lepas tu baru teringat that Wina and I used to wander at Pavi and saw Pandora and we don't even dare to step into the shop! I had even insanely planned in my mind just now that I wanted to put aside half of my allowance and buy one charm per month. But by the time for me to be called to the Bar, I will only have 9 charms, still not enough to make it look like the super dope one in the photo above. Nak sampai tahap tu kena tunggu duit pencen nanti kot lols. Beli charms je, bracelet mampu nak beli, RM6000++, mampu? Gantung those charms kat tali rafia jela pastu ikat kat tangan hahaha.

Ok bye. Nak main "Unleash Your Creativity" kat Pandora's website! So fun! Dare to dream big :)

*Bila fikir balik, tak kuasa lah aku nak habiskan allowance semata-mata nak beli charms. Thomas Sabo sudeyh, penuhkan apa yang lompong skarang. Baik simpan duit, lepas Long Call, kita ronggeng Rokiah sama bebudak gila tu. Lols*

No comments: