Nov 5, 2010

Stefani Germanotta

Take into consideration all the natural disasters and the calamities occurring around, more bus crashes, more people died head crashed, more flood victim, more people were evacuated, and pusat penempatan banjir sendiri dah banjir, and many more, mungkin memang ni dah akhir zaman dan dah nak kiamat.

Plus, reading this news this morning while sipping my orange juice, made me think slightly deeper than I have ever think about this before.


Gila ke apa. It was further stated that this will be the biggest figure launch in Madame Tussauds' history. See, why her? Why not someone else?

To those who know, you know why. It's getting even more creepier. I've stopped listening to her songs. I gradually did it. And I don't even dare to look at her photos because somehow I find her photos 'alive'. I don't know whether you can get me or not but we know well that this lady has the strength to magnetize people in a way that we could not take in, right? Because she is Stefani Germanotta.

No comments: