Nov 26, 2010

Maysaa

Dated way before I become a full-time hijabi, I surfed few blogs and stumbled on Hana Tajima-Simpson's, which has been exceptionally inviting. Being from a non-hijabi to a hijabi myself, covering up have never felt so good, and the tranquility inside is the utmost importance. But should everyone is given the chance to don something on the outside to portray her inner beauty from the inside, why not grasp the chance?



I have been gugu-gaga-ing over Maysaa with my acquaintances and again, while I was blogsurfing I came across bloggers who were being too kind to make offers to those who are very keen to have a Maysaa of her own. Yours truly? Yes, of course! So I inquired into a blogger but was dejectedly told that she's come back home for good. Days after, she mailed me telling me that a dear friend of her are still taking orders for Maysaa. Without further due, I mailed her and was supposed to confirm my order by 8PM - Malaysian time, yesterday. But I forgotten and only read her mail in the early morning saying the order has been closed. I replied her telling I was busy with exam, and apologized for not making my confirmation way earlier as promised. And to my surprise, she replied! She was on her last minute shopping so she was able to make some arrangement for me if I still wish to have the Band Snood. So, yes it is!

Thank you for being such a sweetheart, ladies.

Now I ever wonder when will December 13th come, play dress up with them girlfriends is what I long for :)


StyleCovered


*I still feel that this new vibe is exciting. All praises to Allah :)*


No comments: