I have been doing nothing since the moment I woke up.
I will not consider today as a very productive day, but rather, a day of ungovernable enslavement to Facebook and blog surfing.
Fruitless, when I was suppose to flip some pages of Augustine Paul's couldn't-be-any-thicker Evidence Law text book.
I should by now remove a status of mine on Facebook, that reads
Procrastination is the thief of time (and should highly be reviled)
Because me myself let my time be stolen for 2 days in a row. Further, I still dream of heading to town to catch up some movies with the other human who survived the flood and temptation to go back home.
********************************
Anyway, I shall again bring to mind that the less we expect, the more we will get. Do things without having the expectation to get something in return, and you will, to your surprise, get something in return.
The love you give, you will get them back. Definitely maybe.
********************************
Because a true gentleman cares not only the most special person in his life but fairly, every living mortal called ladies.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment