Nov 17, 2010

Queen of the Bay

Short entry, I promise. Double promise!

First of all, I hope you had a great Eid! I had a splendid one! :))

Parents and lil' bro came today, arrived nearly mid-day and we met at Jitra to have KFC for brunch because apparently all shops are closed for Eid. Fine. Truly fine, like whatever.

Later I followed my parents to Penang, persuaded by lil' bro. Don't know why he was so jakun to go to Penang, dah lama tak pegi katanya. Fine. Triple fine. Because I can pow something from dad.

The girls aren't following, said Penang is too far for them (Only for today. Wait till we finish the 3 papers in a row, Hard Rock will be just an inch away. An inch baby!)

So we went to Queensbay. I felt like laughing my ass off deep in my heart. Them girls know why. 4 years baby. Hahah.

Okay so the mall was overcrowded with people. Semak gila. Had Coffee Twister from Dome, after ages! Too glad to be happy.

Walked and walked, I decided to ambush Forever21, having in mind - maxi dressessssssss.

So without parents (they're in other shop - don't bother) I went there and took anything I like. Whatever I love. Nice. Took it to the fitting room, got out, said "I'm taking all these". Kekwat kan?

Wander more, and took more. More shawls.

Parents came, paid.

I smiled. Like this - :)))))))))))))))

Haven't done this kind of therapy in, I don't know how many months. Thank you, parents. Alhamdulillah. I love you both to pieces. And thank you for coming all the way just not to let me celebrate Eid on my own. ='))))

And Ma, thank you for the effing delicious rendanggggggggggggggggggggggg. Terliur weh. And for your hijabs you gave me. Love them!

Oh, before Ayah balik, sempat perli "Malam ni pilih la tudung mana nak pakai".


Dengar cite malam ni duduk bilik je kot?

XX

No comments: