Sep 4, 2010

Sumber Hiburan ( Part I )

I was browsing through Facebook, as usual.

I noticed that there have been this one thing that keep popping out on top of my Facebook page at times.

It says:

THIS PAGE IS INMALAY. WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRANSLATE IT TO ENGLISH?

TRANSLATE/NOPE.

I always choose not to translate it.

However, I mistakenly hit the translate button and within seconds, it translated almost all words from Malay to English.

The results:

Unibersiti aku murah hati bukan cam UiTM mendera hati nurani aku kerana dia, henfon aku jarang bunyi beep beep dapat message dah skarang haha.

Unibersiti generous non-cam I wallop UiTM my conscience for him, I rarely henfon beep beep sound can be persecuted my message haha.

Patutnya Isnin aku dah boleh chow balik, class sume dah cancel.

Patutnya Monday I can chow my back, I cancel class Myspace.

Tapi tiket aku esok malam tu aku tgh menyangap neh tak tau nak bwatpe.

But tomorrow night I have tickets I menyangap neh noon I do not know I bwatpe.

Danok tu kat Bedah nye celah lah hahahahah

Kat tu nye Danok Surgery gap is hahahahah

Bapak geli bodoh kat bedah nye celah. hahahahaha. kau nk raya situ ke? hahahaahaha

Surgeon father ticklish stupid Kat nye gap. hahahahaha. nk raya to you there? hahahahahaha

Iye Mai dia memang camtuuuu aku dah tak larat nak layan. Dulu2 lagi banyak soalan/statement bodoh tapi dah lupa. Recently je baru aku ada idea nak post it on blog hahahahah

Iye Mai camtuuuu he was tired of me I do not want to serve. Dulu2 the many questions / stupid statement, but I forgot. Recently a new je I like the idea of a blog post on it hahahahah


Funny enough? Wait for there will be Part II teheeee :D


No comments: