Sep 29, 2010

Palestinian Child



I am a Palestinian child. 
People think, I am meek and mild. 
I was born in the midst of fire, 
Coffin on the body is my attire; 
I can face everything, dark and dire, 
The time fails to sink me in its mire. 

I am a Palestinian child. 
Always ready for bullets is my chest, 
The bombs can never dampen my zest; 
My blood is meant for my country's best, 
Only in the grave, I shall take my rest.

I am a Palestinian child. 
I aspire for peace , have love for all, 
I want to demolish the religion's wall; 
When the world is weeping on my fall, 
I must also try to rise high and tall.


I am a Palestinian child. 
For me , earth and sky are all the same; 
I am a violent storm, no power can tame, 
My enemy will suffer a lasting shame.


I am The Palestinian Child ♥ ♥ ♥


Source: Facebook

No comments: