All praise to God for giving us another opportunity to celebrate the most awaited festive season for all Muslims after one holy month of fasting.
Since I wont be able to update on 1st Syawal itself (because by then I will be busy putting on weight by adding additional superfluous layers on my thigh, belly and all over the body and face) and because I will be off to pack my stuffs and will be leaving for kampung tomorrow noon, and will be so very very very busy with things to be done at eleventh hour, hence, I would like to wish all Muslims
EID MUBARAK
MINAL 'AIDIL WAL FAIZIN
Let us all embrace the day of victory with much happiness and bliss and endless prayers. Forget not those who are less fortunate and those who's left us and let us pray as His servant, that we are all blessed by the Almighty.
I hereby would like to personally ask for forgiveness for if I've done, in any way, wrongdoings or for if my words in whatever manner have hurt any of your feelings. I know I am never a perfect daughter, sister, friend, soul mate, or anything I could be. I can never be perfect since no one can ever be as perfect as Him. Therefore, please forgive me if I have ever offended you.
In the month for us to celebrate our victory, I would like to remind you not to be engulfed with two 'F's; 1) Firecrackers and, 2) Food. These two are the most hazardously inevitable elements in a festive season, admitted by yours truly and you readers, too, I know.
Last but never least, Happy Eid ul-Fitr, Maaf Dzahir & Batin :)
No comments:
Post a Comment