Screw me, screw you, screw CP.
I know it was all my fault for revising the topics at eleventh hour but at least give me some mercy and WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DEDUCT MARKS FOR THOSE WHO SUBMIT THEIR PAPERS LATER THAN OTHERS??
I didn't know you will deduct marks. I knew from the beginning that you were mean. I heard you were mean. And you ARE mean.
did you know that you can't be heard when you're talking with a voice that even an angel next to you can't hear?
I submitted my paper to a friend of mine who were just next to you, and yet you expressly wrote on top right of my paper "-1". WTF??
You deduct my marks as if I have the most perfect answer ever, completed it with exact (and correct) authorities when I can't even remember one hell of name of any case and my Orders and Rules were all upside down, all because I, and the rest of the class, were expected to memorize TONS of Orders and Rules and were not allowed to bring along our statutes. Kind enough, no?
P.S. Law school is a Devil not in Red. LAW SCHOOL IS A SUICIDE.
No comments:
Post a Comment