Sep 7, 2010

Monday Addiction

 In my previous posts, I remember expressing my love towards interior design, paying particular attention to The Selby which I thought was a genius in confining details and portrayed it in ever amazing photos.

His clients varies from an artist to art directors. From a goldsmith to actors. From a painter to a woodworker. From prominent designers to musicians.

I have fetish for interior design since I was in high school. Not that my room is one of the best and among the most beautiful rooms you can ever imagine, but I do love changing the coordination of the furnitures from time to time. And I have collages on my wall and at the back of my door which I get done by myself and with help from my bestie, which I love to look at every time I get home from uni.

I was browsing through bloglovin' and found few other sites apart from The Selby, sites which make me not able to take my eyes off from. For your eyes:

















Ahh everything are just tooooooo beautiful I can't stop myself from posting the photos. I wanted to post everything but I just can't, can I? Go to the link yourself if you wish to drool as much as I do :)

No comments: