Dec 1, 2009

Who has better taste in weird collection of rings than MK?

MK has this craze and crave for rings collections, which are all to die for. And if you can see in the second photo, that was the photo which has featured in Influence, their book which I have just finished reading (though I haven't finished scrutinizing each and every line) after almost 8 months buying it. (What the heck??). It is an antique emerald ring which she found at a vintage shop in Rue Saint Honore in Paris, France. She wore it almost at all time. As in the first photo, the rings are from Hoorsenbuhs where you can choose in what way you wish to custom-made your own jeweleries. How cool is that? I found it uber cool if only I could have the chance to have the same ring as MK, Rihanna, Paris Hilton, etc. And even a dog named Snoop Dogg has it! lols The rest are for your eyes to enjoy. Well after all MK can have it all, can't she?







Ahhhh how I wish I could have em all :))

No comments: