The part of an interview with her held by Derek Blasberg at Pier 59 Studio, NYC that I found interesting:DB You hate shiny. That’s one of my first memories of you: you were carrying a new Louis Vuitton bag and you hated how new it looked, so you kept slamming it against buildings and kicking it. Why do you hate shiny things so much?
AC I guess I like things to look more authentic. Or maybe I just like that haggard look. I grew up in a cottage, so I like things to look like the plaster is falling off.
You SMASHED your LOUIS VUITTON against a building
and and
you KICKED it??
Oh come on!
I know you have the love for authenticity but consideration must be given, too, you know. It's Louis Vuitton for god sake. Louis Vuitton. Not some other brand like Touis Tiuvton which can be found in Alor Setar and which cost you only a quarter from quarter of the quarter of quarter of your Louis Vuitton purse.
Rich people these days are sometimes, stupid and unreasonable. Haha..
But I still love you, though Alexa. No worries.
Now this is the Touis Tiuvton that I was talking about.Cute? Naah.
More to lame and what-the-heck-were-the-designers-thinking.
3 comments:
hahahahahahahah! ok touis tiuvton?! WTF?!! hahahahahahahaha sumpah kelakar. and ye alexa chung tu banyak duit so dia macam tak heran lah dia smash and kick LV shiny bag tu T_T tapi kalau dah benci sangat apa kata dia bagi aje kat kita kan? :D
hahahha..kak, nak order satu touis tuivton ape kejadah tu satu! hahahahhahah!~
Adik nak kaler apa dik? Akak ada jual banyak kaler k. Konsep dia sama je ngan Louis Vuitton. Ada kaler gold, silver, yang monogram, cronogram, kilogram atau sentigram. Adik boleh tanya kawan2 sape lagi nak, senang akak order secara pukal je dari alor setar. hahahahahahahahahaah!!
Post a Comment