I woke up a bit late today. I was supposed to wake up early to do a favor and wake him up but SORRY, dreams were just too sweet to be left alone early. Heee..
Anyway, I'm awake now and discovered the today is just going to be like other days.
Still craving for that Zara padded shoulder top with silver chains, online, downloading songs, trying to get use to Last.fm, watch MTV/Channel V or perhas watch Zee Channel with Mama (lols), go out to the nearest kedai coz there are always something that Mama need.
Just that maybe maybe I'm going to hunt for the gold Casio everybody is wearing now. Why on Earth am I still not owning one for myself? Only God knows why.
Anyway, I'm awake now and discovered the today is just going to be like other days.
Still craving for that Zara padded shoulder top with silver chains, online, downloading songs, trying to get use to Last.fm, watch MTV/Channel V or perhas watch Zee Channel with Mama (lols), go out to the nearest kedai coz there are always something that Mama need.
Just that maybe maybe I'm going to hunt for the gold Casio everybody is wearing now. Why on Earth am I still not owning one for myself? Only God knows why.
And today I woke up not an unusual feelings I've had for few days. I'm normal today. Or going to be normal, at least.
No comments:
Post a Comment