Dec 5, 2009

Fun begins unintentionally :)

This is the condition of my room. Now. I was supposed to clean up my wardrobe - which is to separate tops with pants and everything since it has all been in a huge mess lately since I was just too lazy to segregate them all lately and just chunk everything inside. Very bad, indeed.

So, since I was so bored just now, and since my lil brother is using my laptop, and since I was having vague idea on what to do, I brought everything out of the wardrobe and this is how it looked like:


So, after everything has been brought out, it must be cleaned up and put back into the wardrobe, right? Well at least I have that general idea on what I should do. But instead of folding and re-arranging them all, I hunt the piles of clothes and look for anything that I could mix & match.

So, here are some outcomes of my hunt.

Look 1:


Topshop frilly top, Topshop high waisted skirt, and Vincci leopard printed wedges.

Look 2:

Unbranded black plain top, unbranded black harem pants, unbranded belt, unbranded grey shiny jacket, various necklaces and Vincci heels.

Look 3:

Vintage unbranded oversize stripes shirt, Topshop tights, unbranded scarf.

Look 4:

Unbranded top and vest, Topshop tight, Vincci heels.

Photograpgh: Courtesy of lil bro who has been forced to take my photo :D

1 comment:

Nini. said...

Cute look! I like look 1 & 4 :P