I just feel the need to blog now. Now at this precise moment.
I just checked my result. I have no idea how on Mars I am able to check it, because I'm still indebted with my uni since I have not settled my fees for 2 semesters, yet. We always didn't bother much about paying fees or settling our summons at supposed date because we can always check our exam results through SMS though. But this time around has been nuts for most of us who are indebted. Checking results through SMS is impossible now. My friend has even checked it for 15 times but they just don't update our results. Imagine the money spent just to check it through SMS - RM1/SMS. Insane.
So, as I was sitting alone in the cubicle, watching TV and waiting to fetch my mom from mengaji. I browsed through internet. And checked my Facebook as usual, and blog - nothing much. And I felt the sudden urge to check my student portal. Though I know it will be a futile effort to check my result since I have not yet settle my debts.
As the load has finished, I checked my result - still not expecting anything at this moment. And I wasn't paying much attention towards the laptop screen though. My eyes shifted back and forth between TV and laptop.
Then it popped out - the result.
I was like, eh? How the hell can they publish my result when I have not even settle my debts yet? Miracle does happen, and I think it happened to me today.
Plus, the result is wayyyyyy out of my expectation. What I was seeing on the laptop screen is just plain insane. The result that I have always dream of but never achieved. No, no, I didn't managed to get Dean's List though. Bawah sket dari tu.
I was screaming alone and was so very thankful to The Almighty. He heard my prayers. Yes, he did. Thank you. I've always wanted a good result and today my wish has come true - and it is not for free. It came in a small box that contained hard work, prayers, consistency (yes, I did have this sampai kematu bontot duduk kat kerusi buat notes), efficiency (Uhh I have this one as well, I managed not to watch movies in days, or weeks), blessings, moral support, mental strength, physical strength, and more prayers.
Thank you to everybody - family, friends, and him.
He taught me how to succeed the way he always did. Though he didn't manage to succeed with flying colors this semester, I know how he has worked his ass off to climb the steps to the peak. I know how hard he struggled. I know this is not the end for him, coz I used to face the exact same situation as he did. It's hard but it is so gonna make you work your ass off even harder next sem, trust me. Just bear the determination and InsyaAllah everything will be just as you wished how it should be :)
Now, I have the reason to smile. And if only you're smiling with me, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment