May 30, 2009

Yes No Yes Yes Noooo

I went to KLCC with Mama yesterday to shop for stuffs for my practical. I called it as court-chopping because the things that I bought are formal. Few shirts and black pumps from Marks & Spencer (termino-law-gy, the shoe is called court shoe. Haha. Lame!).

Then I entered Topshop (Since it IS a must for me to wander in Topshop and BUY something, even the most stupidest thing I can definitely get from anywhere else that will cost me much cheaper than Topshop itself. But I don't look like I care either, so shut up.)

I tried few blazers. Some that I tried are on discounts (I loveee discounts because it is the cause I can buy moreeee!) and some are just in the store.

Some has my size and some don't.

Question to ponder:
Is it normal that when you love something, and that something is unavailable?

Answer:
YES IT IS


The blazers that I want are out of size 10. Shit I disgust it when the salesgirl came to me with a very apologetic expression and shook her head and say "Sorry, we don't have size 10".

And so I walked out of the store, with nothing. Yes, nothing! And it makes me gloomy till right now (believe it or not). I want that blazer. I want it and I really mean it.

O care I don’t, I will certainly go to Topshop again somewhere around this week and buy it with my own savings (O Lord please make me strong and wise in spending them).


So, I am standing on a thinnn line, slightly thinner than a thread, in deciding of whether or not should I buy these stuffs from Topshop <3.>

I can only pick one. Yes, ONE *sigh* Because this time around, no walking ATM machine will follow me into the dark. Haha.. No Mama, no Ayah, no Abang, nobody. Only me, myself and I. So, ONE only Farrah.


It's either this blue linen waterfall jacket




Or this black boyfriend blazer



Or there's another grey cropped blazer but I can't find the photo but it shit the hell outta me, it looks so gorgeous on me I swear! I know this sounds so self-proclaim, but I swear it fits me just as nice!


P.S. Think wisely, Farrah. Super wise.

No comments: