Pessimism triumph over sensibility. Tears are no longer available in my tear-box. Not that I will let it stream down my cheeks for another million times.
I'm sick. I'm tired. I'm all outta love.
I need something to pacify me. Something that can bring me out of this hell of love. Future court scenes that I am to witness might help, but it might as well worsen things up. Chocolates are no longer the wisest cure for broken heart. A good chat with the best friend is still unsustainable due to life’s call for impetuosity.
Things are made clear, and left to a better understanding. But why o why understandings are unachievable? No idea ever crossed my mind about this at this precise moment. All that I am thinking of are few particular things that I want to think of.
- Fetching Daddy and Daus from airport
- Have a great Sunday
- First day of practical
- Laundry
- Good lunch/dinner
- Hardly any laughs will do
- Good movie
- The so-called "That day"
And these are all that I ever want to think of and I ever want to do, for now at least.
Mess o mess, please drown yourself in the deepest ocean or bury yourself on the highest mountain in the whole planets.
I wanna walk on the wild street and sip my Starbucks, peacefully.
I don't wanna sit on an empty road and scream my heart out.
I don't wanna start smoking and please don't let me do so.
I don't wanna stare at the endless ocean and wish that I can drown myself together with my depression deep down it.
I don't want to live every remaining bits of my life, crying.
Let there be laugh.
Sigh, Farrah.





1 comment:
you can always call me dear <3 x
Post a Comment