May 14, 2009

Adorable

Since I have no further plan for today (or for the moment at least), and I happened to miss this little kiddo, so I decided to put up some of his photos.

He turned 2 on 2nd of May.

I never wished he’ll grow up.

If only he can stay as adorable as this, for ever. :)


Birthday boy.

He received goal posts as birthday present. Maybe he can be the next Ronaldo (someone must agree with me on this)

I loveeee that mischievous look!

After all he's just a kid who still drinks from the bottle.

Haziq in his favourite Crocs, with his Mum.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAZIQ!

Love, Aunty Farrah <3



X

4 comments:

reza razak said...

"where is aunty farrah on my bday party?", haziq asked.. hehee

Farrah Ridzwan said...

In the middle of exam la haziq sayang :)

reza razak said...

"oh ok! make sure u come n visit me n my uncle!", haziq said.. hehe..

Farrah Ridzwan said...

ah uncle dia je gedik terlebih. haha