Like wtf? I had my meals, ok? I had Kenny Rogers lagi tu petang tadi. And now you’re giving me hard times when I don’t need any?
F*** u, tummy. (Okay that sounds really weird. How to f*** a tummy? Haha)
And I check out Diana Rikasari’s blog, I loveeee to see the way she plays with her clothes. And I saw this:
STAR STUDDED JACKET!
This was brilliant, and so I thought.
Something that crossed my tedious mind was my oldddd unworn denim jacket.
Should I transform it to become a shining star studded jacket, or leave it unworn for another couple of years?
We shall see :)
X
Something that crossed my tedious mind was my oldddd unworn denim jacket.
Should I transform it to become a shining star studded jacket, or leave it unworn for another couple of years?
We shall see :)
X
No comments:
Post a Comment