May 13, 2009

Future Getaway!

My life sux big-time since i got back in KL (it sux bigger-time prior to that) for certain reasons.

1. I haven't seen my dad since I last saw him 2 weeks ago, and my 2nd brother since I last saw him months ago. (Months ago! I gotta be kidding myself!)

2. I had acnes on my face and I haven't got the chance to meet Agnes-the-dermatologist, yet.

3. I hate to wear my retainer. And now I actually misplaced it.

4. I had major depression with my love life.

5. I need to rebonds with old friends but I have no idea where they are, like literally.

6. I kept forgetting to change the water for my fishes. I always forgot.

7. I refused to reply text message and answer calls from friends, and I don't know why.

8. I missed him.

And I absolutely, definitely, totally, violently need a reconciliation for all the mishaps.

Thanks to the parents!

An escape to JAKARTA/BANDUNG!

I couldn't be happier. I seriously am. I've always wanted to just fly away to both places and shop till I drop, and I will do so next week! Weeee~

Bandung

Jakarta

Ouhhh I can never be more excited than this.

The date will be next Tuesday. May 19th.

Nadra (My Indonesian friend) suggested some places for me to go to.

*Pasar Baru

*Manggis Dua

*Pasar Senen

*Tanah Abang

*Ambassador

Etc, etc, etc..

SO..

Mama dengan ini telah menasihati anaknya untuk TIDAK membawa barang yang berlebihan.

Si Ayah pula mencadangkan agar anaknya menjadi seperti ini:

(Minus the BF part, and darken the skin color)

instead of seperti ini:

(Contoh ini adalah teladan yang diambil daripada Cik Paris binti Hilton)


Hahaha! Nampaknya ibu bapa memang sangat memahami anak mereka.

Si Anak akan mencuba sedaya upaya :)

Well, thank u thank u again to the parents :))


Sesiapa yang nak berpesan apa-apa, sila hubungi saya :)



X

8 comments:

nanad said...

babe! cr kt i cardigan n tee yg cute2! n mura2... waaa bes2... ta pn u bli la a few nanti u jual la kt blog u... =))

kanya nadra said...

great x)
hope u can enjoy shopping there.
dkat sane u boleh lapar mata, sume nak beli hahahaha

Farrah Ridzwan said...

nad : insyaAllah! hehehe ni pun i tatau sempat ke x nak pusing sume tempat. :D

Farrah Ridzwan said...

nadra : hehehe thanksss babe! skarang pun i dah lapar mata! hahaa

Adwina Noh said...

well just for a start its quite hard to rebonds with old frens that u hv no ide where they r if u refuse to reply their texts n calls..(no hard feelings) but ur statements are a little redundent there..

Farrah Ridzwan said...

Yes, i wanted to. I even texted everyone but no one replied me. That is why i decided not to reply any latter text messages+calls, plus another life problem occured.

No worries, no hard feelings, at all.

I'll be just fine by myself insyaALLAH.

Adwina Noh said...

well just so u knw, maybe we dont hv credit at tht moment OR we were hvng problems at that time (we r human n cant run frm the shit of life, being selfish wont help either)So, i think evryone deserve a 2nd chance. dont we?

Farrah Ridzwan said...

U know what? I haven't seen or talk to u for a long time, so I wouldn't want to start it over with an ill-feelings. It was me who was wrong, so I'm sorry. End of story.