I’m finally home. No jet lag, but I was freaking exhausted. And annoyed. With someone who sat behind me while in the flight. An Indonesian guy who has no word of respect in his life long self-made dictionary. Perhaps he has just deleted the particular word right before he departed in the flight. Gila memekak cakap nak kasi sume orang dengar, including burung-burung yang terbang di angkasa.
Touchdown: 9am Malaysian time.
I was greeted by my eldest and youngest brothers by “Ikan kau dah mati. Haha”
My youngest brother said “Sorry kak, aku lupa nak bagi dia makan semalam”.
I said “Penipu, ikan tu xkan mati kalau tak bagi makan sehari je. Kalau takde oksigen ye la dia mati”.
He said “Ha yela haritu rumah ada blackout sekali, kan bang?”
I said “Dan-dan la rumah blackout. Aku suruh jaga kejap pun susah”.
My eldest brother added “Ha ah dah mati. Aku bagi kucing makan. Sedap je kucing tu makan. Haha”.
My mom said “Laa kesian ikan tu. Buang la dalam tong sampah, jangan la bagi kucing makan”.
My brother said “Buang membazir. Baik bagi kucing makan. Kenyang jugak”.
They both giggled. I reached home, Mama went upstairs first.
Mama said “Laa patut la ikan mati, air dia dah kotor”.
I thought, haritu kat college, air ikan tu seminggu lebih tak tukar, xde la pulak mati.
Sengal. Ikan sihat by the way.
Okay let me kick off my will-definitely-be-a-longggg-post with Jakarta.
No offence, but I will start my anecdote about Jakarta with my self-made statement:
I LOVE KL AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE KL , AND KL, I LOVE THOU!
Haha. Jakarta is, well, dusty. Real dusty, where you can barely see buildings that are kilometers away from you. And the traffic-horrible terrible. Really. I swear you cannot meet such traffic in KL. Transports come from each and every way they can! Cars, lorries, vans, motorcycles, bicycles, banjai (or bancai, im not very sure but it is some kind of transport macam tut-tut kat Thailand). Even people will walk through the traffic macam kebal sangat je! Selamba je lalu celah-celah keta, lintas jalan macam takde benda je padahal kereta laju-laju belaka. Mereka makan muntah badang kot hari-hari. Hahah.. The best part was, orang Jakarta tak accident pun walaupun the traffic macam tu. And, those people reallyyyy love to honk!
Didin the tourist guide said Jakarta has been and is always macet (jammed). Be it weekdays or weekends, days or nights, the traffic will never be clear. Unless if SBY the President is coming through the way, then the polices will ensure that the traffic is real clear, and about 10 minutes later the President will come through. I guess that will be the only time the traffic will be clear, though.
Jakarta was okay though. Mama borong telekung kat Tanah Abang. People said telekungs are much cheaper in Tanah Abang compared to other places. She actually bought 15 pairs for god sake! Who carried them all the way? Me, of course! I deserve a whole body massage, Mama!
Bandung. Heavenly heaven!
FACTORY OUTLETS
Jalan Dago, Jalan Riau, Jalan Sukajadi and all jalan are heavens! Bandung reminds me of Bangsar. The outlets are originally a dwelling place but later were transformed to become factory outlets. Blossom, Heritage, Summit, Glamour, Seximo, Raffles City, Renaritti, and my favorite out of all outlets, Cascade.
FOODS
I can’t get enough of bakso, and I had it almost every single day of my stay there. Hehe.. And the best food for you to have is those that are by the sidewalks. Singkong, cireng, bakmie, those are good food with great taste and with unguaranteed hygiene (haha what do you expect from a dirty road and dusty air of Jakarta/Bandung?) that you can have almost everywhere in Jakarta/Bandung. They can even fry durian for you! And the foods are totally cheap! Even the fast foods are cheaper than compared to Malaysia.
SHOPPINGWell walking around is tiringgg but it can never stop me! There are too many outlets to go to. You can gauge how far I’ve walked by my flip-flop, yang dah leperrr and tunggu masa nak putus je. Hahaha..
Anyway as I mentioned above, Cascade is my preferred among all outlets. It has stunning, and I really mean STUNNING designers’ dresses that has fucking affordable and fucking reasonable price!! The only difficulty was that I don’t have enough Rupiahs and apparently they did not accept RMs and we can’t find any ATM that accepts our card to withdraw some moolahs! How pathetic was that??
I found myself really wretched, staring at those dresses, typing in my phone the particular name of each dress together with the sizes, as I told Mama, we so have to come back again!
Anyway, barangsiapa yang nak pergi Bandung, please do roger me because I would be absolutely delighted to be packed in your luggage! :DSo long then, my bed is missing me, calling out my name since this morning.
Good night fellas!
X
1 comment:
hehee jom nnt kte gi bandung shopping skali..
Post a Comment