May 27, 2009

Good Morning, Neighbours!

That's not me in the photo. I still do have my head while jogging, and my legs aren't that muscular, and the trees and road doesn't picture my neighbourhood at all. Hehe..

I put on my iPod on shuffle, put on my Nike sport shoes, grey tights and pink sweater - and walk out of my house.

I had a morning jogggggg!!

Weeeee I'm so proud of myself! At last I have the guts to actually wake up in the morning and head to a healthy lifestyle :) *proud hot tears streaming down* Hehe..

And I was thinking of making healthy diet juice, too, starting today! Hahahah gila. Farrah Ezzaty buang tebiat. Someone said I shouldn't make a juice out of carrots. Hehe.. And veges too. Cause those have poor taste. But hey, something with poor tastes give u better benefits right?

I have to get fit. I have to. Seriously I do have to. Aish, Mama and Wina know the reason why. Haha.. Plus, I made a dress for Aidah's wedding, and the picture of me not being able to fit in the dress scares the shit out of my ass, seriously.

So Farrah, keep your spirits on baybeh!!

1 comment:

Adwina Noh said...

i feel the pain bebeyh! lol..i need to go for a jog very soon!~