A year ago I transformed from bad to good, I suppose. It wasn't even exactly the New Year in Islamic calendar but certainly a new journey for me.
Having celebrating the New Year in Islamic calendar today, I decided to transform again, from not-so-good to better. It's time to really have a core hijrah and move on. With hopes that this new year will brings more happiness in my life, I wish for less tears. I hope for good health and wealth and less sufferings. Above all, I wish that everything I do will be blessed by Allah the Almighty.
Someone needs to transform, too, just as much as I'm in deep struggle to do so. Leave everything behind - those hopes and dreams that are certainly won't be able to be fulfilled. And have new hopes and dreams with none of us in the entire life's frame.
December will, Insha Allah, be a good month. With weddings lining up in the line, ToF, and others, I foresee a hectic yet blissful month. May that be a good ending for 2011, Insha Allah.
May Allah bless us all. Salam Ma'al Hijrah 1433.
No comments:
Post a Comment