Nov 16, 2011

Badai Lusa


Purchased the above baby that I've been yearning for since few days back. Alhamdulillah. Viewing it from the negative side - Mapuih habih duit aku. Not that anyone wants to belanja me or what. Sincerely from my own pocket. Dangg.

Anyway, when I was on my way back home just now, and being the typical me who love to berangan, I berangan-ed this:

I walk to my designated seat, settle down, make myself comfortable and suddenly I realise that the guy next to me is handsome. Boleh?

And he's either alone or with his mother/sister. But I would prefer him to be alone. Descriptions? Clean shaved-face, wearing shirt, just got back from work, have that worn-out expression but still able to smile, smells gooooood (preferable Chanel Allure hihi), rolls up his sleeve up to his elbow, gentleman (urmm he makes way when I want to get through to my seat?), and friendly!

So, this guy, let's just call him X (tak boleh letak nama sembarangan uolss, boleh menimbulkan fitnah dan gossip liar. Mak tak sanggup nak layan). So, X starts the conversation despite seeing the ring on my finger (cincin yang ibubapa belikan, bukan teman lelaki).

Macho X : You're on your own?

Shy Shy Farrah : Yeah I was supposed to watch with my parents but they both have watched it on Tuesday. And my girlfriends are busy with works, so I hope that'd answer your question. *Smile, or rather, grin widely but not too wide*

Macho X : Oh okay. Your boyfriend is not into theatre? *Ooo pancing ehhh? Hikss*

Shy Shy Farrah : As far as I know, my imaginary boyfriend is into theatre. Bur sadly, he does not exist. *Grin even more widely. Gatai!*

Macho X : I see..

Shy Shy Farrah : *Monologue - You see, you are my imaginary boyfriend did you know that?*

Approximately 2 hours later...

Teater tamat, semua hadirin tepuk tangan, Shy Shy Farrah nak bangun dan pergi tapi Macho X memberhentikannya, tanya nak lepak minum tak. Tapi Shy Shy Farrah kan shy, lagipun dia tinggal di suburban maka kena balik awal. Macho X yang memahami pun faham, tapi masih tidak berputus asa, lalu ajak lunch keesokan harinya pulak. Shy Shy Farrah dah tak shy, maka dia bersetuju.

Rupa-rupanya Macho X kerja dekat KLCC. Oh, engineer Petronas rupanya. Ok. 2 bulan kemudian, mereka kawin. Bersanding kat Centre Court Suria KLCC. Inilah yang dinamakan jodoh. Jodoh yang direka oleh perempuan yang sedih sebab kena tengok teater sensorang.

Lame, kan? The End dah.

No comments: