Nov 10, 2011

Cape-tivating

I once started this dream of mine to be in South Africa at least once in my whole life (Insha Allah). I had no idea back then how it all started but I am pretty sure that it was humanity that triggered this particular dreams to be built and it remain till now.

For sure Cape Town can't be more captivating than what it already is now. And who wouldn't want to be strolling down the beach with white sands and magnificent views like this:


But how I imagined my visit to SA will be is not like what's in the above picture. But this:

The Jackson 4


Hattudiaaa. Kau ingat Afrika takda boyband?

and this:

Tak mampu aku nak senyum nampak gigi je camni dengan telur atas kepala.

and many more.

No, actually there are things I wanna do there ; that only myself who know what the heck is it. I have even checked the return flight tickets KUL-CPT. Boleh? Boleh la. Check je. Bukan nak book pun. Soon, I will.

No comments: