Nov 26, 2011

Pouring

I FEEL CHEATED.

In my entire life I have never felt this way, never. Being lied to by a person who always said that * would never lie to me. Never. But * did anyway.

Sometimes I wonder why am I being treated this way, why am I being lied to. Why must * told me not the ugly truths but all the beautiful lies in the world?

Allah, You definitely have the answer for You is The All-Knowing. You must know the reasons why. You must know what is true and what isn't. And You must know how deeply hurt I am. And You also must know how foolish I am. And You knows all, everything, without doubt. But give me strengths, Allah Ya Rahim...

You brought lights into my life, which I certainly am grateful for. But I pray that You bring me through this pain where you brought me to. I believe in Reasons ; there must be Reasons why. And I also believe in Allah's words as below:

Allah does not charge a soul with more than it can bear [ Al-Baqarah : 286 ]

But it's a matter of time. Time heal all pains, yes?

P.S. * is someone whose gender can't be revealed.

No comments: