Remember this?
I posted that few days after I became a hijabi.
Exactly a year ago, I woke up with such great feelings which were truly, indescribable. I still can't find any word close to perfect to describe this utmost perfect gift ever.
Allah has chosen ME. Out of all who were and are craving for His blessings and yet to receive it, I am the one who was blessed and still being showered with His greatest blessings ever...
And, I don't know. Words do not come out easily whenever I attempted to describe how grateful I am. How lucky, how happy, how I never want this to end. How I always wish that I will always be guided on the straight path. How I wish that my other sisters will be granted what He granted unto me. How I wish many other things which just can't simply be listed here.
Bottom line is, Syukur Ya Allah. And it's proven that with prayers, everything is possible.
He is The Most Loving and The All-Knowing. And He is the One I love, now and forever.
I love you, Allah... Thank you for what You have given me... =')))
“But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.” -Quran, Surah Al-Baqarah 2:216


No comments:
Post a Comment