I don't want this post to be dedicated to a lomo. But i have to.
Why am I craving for it so much lately. Why? Question is to be answered. But this one - no need. I hope this question need not to be answered, just to be fulfilled. How? By getting me a lomo. Get yourself a lomo, and you'll be happy, Farrah!
But then what makes me falling in a deeper love with lomo is him. Constantly taking my photos like nobody's business, and cuci those films, and tadaaa! Farrah in is the picture!
I'm working hard. People said, menabung untuk masa depan. Farrah said, menabung untuk lomo. Seriously I need to get myself one. Whatever the type may be, one lomo will do justice to all my hard work in menabung. :D
I'm feeling so lame. Sengkek gile nak beli lomo pun x mampu. That's what abang always said to me, gaya lebih, duit takde. Hehe he can be sooo right at times. If only he knows I'm saving up my pocket money just to buy a lomo, pasti dia berasa bangga kerana adiknya tidak boros..
And if only I can get my own lomo right before MTV World Stage.... I couldn't be any happier... Kalau Edward Cullen kiss me pun, I x sehappy macam dapat lomo.. Sebab tanpa lomo, macam mana nak ambik gambar Edward Cullen kiss me? Kan?
Dah la.. I really have to go.. One case summary to be done -_-
I'm feeling so lame. Sengkek gile nak beli lomo pun x mampu. That's what abang always said to me, gaya lebih, duit takde. Hehe he can be sooo right at times. If only he knows I'm saving up my pocket money just to buy a lomo, pasti dia berasa bangga kerana adiknya tidak boros..
And if only I can get my own lomo right before MTV World Stage.... I couldn't be any happier... Kalau Edward Cullen kiss me pun, I x sehappy macam dapat lomo.. Sebab tanpa lomo, macam mana nak ambik gambar Edward Cullen kiss me? Kan?
Dah la.. I really have to go.. One case summary to be done -_-
Anyway, I'm going back for Zarith Aidah's reception tomorrow! Will see ya later, newlyweds!
XX
XX
1 comment:
whats mine is urs =)
Post a Comment