Look on the right side of my blog.
Can you see my fishes?
Yes, those are alive!
Why are they following your cursor?
Because they're starving. Duhh
Feed them!
How?
Simple.
Click your mouse in their pond!
Why are they not following you anymore?
Because they're full lah.
I'm at the library now and I'm just dead boring so I post this entry just for fun. Because blogging is fun. Studying is NOT! :D
5 comments:
suka ikan kau. everyday aku gi blog kau just to feed those fishes. ngap ngap ~~~
same la aku pun faradiii!!!!!!!!! aku suke gile feed them..its like my new addiction tau..kene dtg to feed them ;)
Yeayyyyyyyyyy thanks korang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)
FYI, yang putih namanya Snowy :))
putih snowy. orange? autumny? hahahahaha ok baru lepas bg mkn lg. jap nak bg mkn lg. suka siaaal~~~
tak la! orange is.............. hurm............ boleh la autumn..
blue - wind
red - fire
yellow - royal prince
aku suggest nama2 ni tapi reza cakap tah pape.
hahaha
so, panggil je si kuning, si oren, si biru, si merah, yadda yadda. hahaha
Post a Comment