
A lyric from 21 Guns which I read as a tricky question:
When you're at the end of the road
And you lost all sense of control
And your thoughts have taken their toll
When your mind breaks the spirit of your soul
When you're at the end of the road
And you lost all sense of control
And your thoughts have taken their toll
When your mind breaks the spirit of your soul
Perhaps I am not a girl who's at the verge of breaking into adulthood. Because to this question I have no answer. Perhaps I shouldn't grow up. Some said growing up is only for kids. I would rather myself be a kid than an adult who acts like a kid. I want to be a weak-hearted kid. So that there will be somebody who will stand by my side when i break down. There'll be somebody who help me wipe my tears and ensure me that things will be alright and I shall not worry and I can go to bed with a serene heart and mind. I can go to school and mingle with friends and go back home and lunch will be ready for me. That was then. That was before. That was when I was at the beginning of the road. Now that I'm half the way, and now that the road in front of me is divided into two paths, that's when I'll stop, and cry.
No comments:
Post a Comment