I should be revising Family Law now. So I went to K2 tempat fotostat. Biasa la, time tu nak test/exam, time tu la nak fotostat notes. Tu normal. Kalau x buat camtu, baru abnormal :D
Oh, notes dah siap fotostat. But I'm still stuck here, blogging. *damnnn* I should leave now, and buy some breads. I have not eaten anything since i last ate this morning, 6a.m at LCCT, which, I found myself so pathethic for dining alone at McD, sipping my hot tea while I let my eyes wandering, searching for hot mat salleh. (Ramai gile foreigners. Pagi2 memang best cuci mata sebelum cuci gigi).
I arrived at 8.30a.m, and was being sooooo thankful when I found my kelisa is still alive in the car park. I had bad thoughts that somehow my car's window would be smashed and the radio was stolen, or something like that. Because I never parked at the airport and left my car there overnight, ever before. But there's always the first time for everything kan? So my first time leaving my car at the airport, was because of Zarith. *kudos to you baybehh, you made me a brave woman! hahaah* I went to Land Law class, dengan rambut yang ala-ala messy loose bun. Sampai2 je class, Zati gelak. She said my hair looked like macam baru lepas gaduh ngan laki. Sengal.. Then I went back to college, nak mandi and untangled my hair and washed away all the glitters. Enough of being glam for the whole night, time to wake up and study, Cindelelah! (Hahah teringat Raihan masa first sem. It was fun).
Lepas mandi baring-baring kejap then fell asleep. I have class at 2 but was too tired to go. Jet lag lahh.. (Kononnya). So I skipped Equity & Trust, and sambung tdo. And had the worst eveningmare as I woke up. Don't cry, we are not moving on. We're just moving to our dreams to be together. Weee I love that phrase! I shall not cry, kan? I must not cry. I'm strong enough to go through this. I'm very strong. Veryyyy.. Sazali angkat berat pun kalah :D Enough said of being strong yadda yadda, I must eat now. McD pagi tadi dah lawas menjadi butir-butir yang telah dikeluarkan dan perut sedang meminta-minta isi yang baru untuk dilawaskan lagi dan mengulangi proses pencernaan yang sama. Selekeh!
Wish me luck for Family Law test on Wednesday!
X
No comments:
Post a Comment