Aug 17, 2009

'Aidah & Izrin's Reception

9th August 2009
Sime Darby Convention Centre

It was great, I can say. The celebrated bride and groom looked absolutely stunning.
Zarith's white wedding gown flows as her look glows. And Izrin, looked decent and, buff (as Husna claimed).

I was one of the bridesmaid (again). Together with Husna, KD and Lily. We lead the walk right before the bride and groom.

I love love love my hair. Thanks to Jennifer Tan from Real Cut @ Bandar Sri Permaisuri. However, the make-up sux. Sorry Jen, I just have to say this. I don't know whether it was my fault for getting prepared at the eleventh hour (I get dressed at 5.30pm and I'm leaving for SDCC at 6pm), or it was Jen who doesn't know how to do "simple" make-up. I showed her the photo of Eva Longoria from one of my mags. The same photo I showed her how I wanted my hair to looked like. And she did well for the hair, super well. But not for the make-up. Sux big time! I looked like bapok yang muka macam burung jampuk, I thought. I looked okay if you see me in person (not perasan but fact is fact). But in photos, there I go, looking nothing like Eva Longoria, but more like Kak Senduk! Hahaha

Anyway, here are some of the pics.

Have fun!

No comments: