Jun 30, 2010

What's in my bag?


I failed to number each item even with the most basic paint application so lets just use the traditional "Clockwise from top" method.

Clockwise from top:

  1. The favourite bag
  2. Make-up kit
  3. A novel which I currently read. I always have one novel, at least, in case I get bored waiting for people
  4. Clorets - the most compulsory thing ever. You'll never know when you'll have to say hi to a hunk and you wouldn't want to smell like you just had a bucket of durian, right?
  5. Pocket tissue
  6. One of my mobile phone (the other one is being used to take this photo). I am no big-and-wide-phone neither a touch-screen-phone kind of person. I'd prefer the one I can easily use to make calls and send SMSes while driving hehe
  7. Ball point pen. In case somebody hand me a cheque to be signed haha
  8. Mom's vintage Fendi purse which has been my favourite
  9. Fragrance - I keep changing my fragrance and currently carrying this particular one
  10. A bottle of mineral water for hydration and better digestion yikess


These are the things inside my make-up kit

Clockwise from top:

  1. Hand sanitizer
  2. Hand lotion
  3. Hand wash
  4. M.A.C. Studio Perfect SPF 15 Foundation - which I use occasionally
  5. Body Shop Nature's Minerals brush
  6. Lip brush
  7. M.A.C. Russian Red lipstick
  8. Sample perfume - absurdly, the reason why I always have this in my bag (apart from the reason that at times you'll get smelly by the noon and you just need some fresh smell and you can't afford to carry the bulky bottle of your favourite perfume) is because sometimes when I went to toilet and done my business I'll spray a little bit of this for the sake of the next person who's going inside after me. Haha
  9. Nail clipper - it can substitute a scissor at times
  10. M.A.C. Prep+Prime Skin Base Visage - which I use occasionally as well as the foundation
  11. Hair clips, lots of them haha
  12. Body Shop Facial Blotting Tissues
  13. M.A.C. Eye Pencil

Okay that's it. And I proudly admit that my bag is in order where I'd arrange everything almost perfectly :) :)

Which means, no used tissues, no last year's receipts from McDonald's or Starbucks, no candy wrappers, etc. But my bag can be as heavy as a Standard One student's bag sometimes.

I was tagged by Myra.

People I wish to tag:

Adwina Noh, Faradiana Mohamed, Sofea Zafir, Alyaa Annuar, Zarith Aidah, Liyana Shahaizi, Nad Mansor

5 comments:

Humaira Yahya said...

Lucky takde tissue and resit resit. Differ from me :(

Okay sekarang nak berubah mcm you ! hehe

Anonymous said...

; aku nak masuk dalam make up kit kau boleh tak?..

Anonymous said...

means kalau kena tag ni, kena buat lah apa ada dalam hembeg aku?

Farrah Ridzwan said...

Iye kalau kena tag wajib buat lagi2 kalau aku tag kau, tu super wajib.

Kenapa kau nak masuk dalam make-up kit aku??

Farrah Ridzwan said...

Ha ah wajib buat lagi2 kalau aku yang tag kau, tu super wajib!

Btw kenapa kau nak masuk dalam make-up kit aku??