KUALA LUMPUR: Seorang pelajar Maktab Tentera Diraja (MTD) Sungai Besi di sini, yang didakwa dibuli sekumpulan pelajar senior meninggal dunia selepas kepalanya terhantuk pada lantai sejurus ditendang pelajar senior sehingga tidak sedarkan diri, malam kelmarin.
Difahamkan, sebelum kejadian, mangsa yang berusia 16 tahun dipanggil sekumpulan pelajar senior dan dipaksa menjalani hukuman tekan tubi berulang kali sebelum ditendang.
Difahamkan, sebelum kejadian, mangsa yang berusia 16 tahun dipanggil sekumpulan pelajar senior dan dipaksa menjalani hukuman tekan tubi berulang kali sebelum ditendang.
This was an excerpt of the recent news pertaining to the death of a RMC student.
While having breakfast, I pondered;
1. What were the bullies thinking?
2. Were they conquered by anger, sense of supremacy, or plain sense of enjoyment?
And I do not wish to wonder what the parents felt to have lost their eldest son to an event which is highly possible to be prevented. It was not an act of God, after all.
While having breakfast, I pondered;
1. What were the bullies thinking?
2. Were they conquered by anger, sense of supremacy, or plain sense of enjoyment?
And I do not wish to wonder what the parents felt to have lost their eldest son to an event which is highly possible to be prevented. It was not an act of God, after all.
1 comment:
I think you knew the answer, right? Take it as a lesson.
Post a Comment