Jun 14, 2010

Sunday's Lesson

What have I learnt today:

  1. Don't ever be a housewife
  2. Don't waste time to scream your lung out at a theme park because you'll suffer sore throat later on
  3. Be nice, always
  4. Be grateful for what you have because kids out there are forced to beg for money
  5. Love your mother through thick and thin
  6. Never hate Mondays because despite the blues, there are lights of happiness waiting
  7. Take a minute to observe the world
  8. Watch what you eat and ensure it contains fiber to guarantee a good digestive system
  9. Buy soya milk to support contention #8
  10. Support Brazil!
**P.S. Damn it I so have to learn to memorize the World Cup theme song by Shakira. Catchy gile weh but only that I know is Waka waka it's time for Afrika. Ngehh.

These are only applicable to me and was not intended to bind anyone else but me.

No comments: