Jul 1, 2010

Not welcomed

I mean the month of July. The goddamn July means:

  • I'll get more uptight with the subjects
  • Higher pressures
  • The tendency to dress as sloppy as possible to class sebab dah dapat rasa vibes malas
  • And others la malas nak list down

Nevertheless I will try to appreciate campus life more than ever.

Guess why?

You have to be attached to the Chambers then you'll know why.

I had my first practical at the Court last June but that wasn't enough to convince me that working life sux. Not until I stepped in the Attorney-General's Chambers and if what you have in mind is to be the Saya-Yang-Menurut-Perintah i.e. a GOVERNMENT SERVANT, you have to be mentally and physically prepared for the tedious works.

Sux gile weh. Repetitive.

You come in the morning, face tons of documents (well it depends on the Division), go for lunch, come back, continue facing the documents, go back in the evening or sometimes at night. coma back again the day after that and the day after and the day after and swear to me that you didn't get bored.

Work sux. And so does studies.

So I'd like to lay on bed and daydream instead.

No comments: